We invite you to enjoy our dry sauna at your convenience. Great add-on to any treatment... before or after a massage, body wrap and/or facial treatment. Gift Certificates
are available on all treatments. Consultations are complimentary. If you have any questions, please contact the Spa at (510) 795-1804 or email email@example.com
Any quoted cost is an estimate and can vary according to your needs. Individual pricing for any cosmetic treatment will be discussed at the time of your complimentary consultation.
30 minutes = $45
60 minutes = $65
Bring a friend special - no extra cost for 2!
Infrared saunas warm the body like natural sunlight. It uses the wavelength of the visible and nonvisible light spectrum of sunlight that heats the body normally. The result is a deeper penetration and offer the following benefits:
It is neither implied or inferred that infrared saunas prevent or treat any disease. Do not attempt to self treat any disease with infrared sauna without the supervision of a certified physician. Hydration is a vital requirement and consuming water is recommended before, during and after sauna use. Please consult your certified physician prior to infrared sauna sessions.
- Weight loss: Lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks while you sit and read a book. Burn 600 calories in 30 minutes.
- Detoxify your whole body: The most efficient method to eliminate harmful toxins and heavy metals.
- Pain relief: Real, lasting relief for Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Muscle Pain, Carpal Tunnel and Joint Pain.
- Stress and Tension relief: Say goodbye to everyday stress. Say hello to sleeping like a baby.
- Full cardiovascular workout: Helps lower blood pressure and improve circulation.
- Skin Rejuvenation: Better than Botox! Lines/Wrinkles fade away... naturally!
- Anti-aging properties: Diminish age spots and varicose veins. Speeds healing.
- Bulletproof your immune system: Eliminate chronic infections, flu, sinus, allergy symptoms and harmful bacteria.
- Melt cellulite: Literally melts fat while you sit and relax.
- Widely used in Cancer therapy: Increases production of white blood cells, killer T-cells, and interferon.